The circulation of Tron TRX is often distributed among 127 super representatives of the Tron network and the representatives – 27 in number – are then selected from the super representatives. The Tron network management team believes in a transparent and reliable system in the selection of these representatives. The benefit of being a Tron Network Rep is that Tron TRXs are rewarded every 6 hours for super reps or every second for reps. Super reps get 115,200 TRX while reps get 32 TRX.
The process of selecting these representatives takes place through an election, a voting process, by the members of the TRON network. The most recent and impressive election of the Tron network was carried out on June 26th. The voting procedure is quite easy to understand. The following steps will be a guide for you, presumably, there will be another election soon.
- Step 1 : Visit the Tron network through their website https://tronscan.org and log into your account.
- Step 2 : Make sure there is at least 1 TRX in your wallet. If you don’t have enough TRX, you can send money to your wallet.
- Step 3 : You will need the “Tron Power” to vote. This is what is required to vote for a Super rep, and it is created by making sure your TRX is locked. The vote will not go up your TRX tokens. However, the TRX in your wallet will be locked for approximately three (3) days and cannot be traded. After voting, you can click on the unlock button to unlock your tokens and likewise enable trading.
- Step 4: The amount of TRX tokens you want to block must be entered and confirmed. Next, click on the unblock button on the website to proceed with the voting process.
- Step 5 : After that, you will be sent a notification stating that your tokens, indicating the exact amount, have been frozen.
- Step 6 : You will then need to go to your “Tron Power” tab on the website, where you can choose to freeze other tokens and unfreeze the ones that have been blocked in order to vote. You can click on the link to go to the voting page.
- Step 7 : Once you get to the voting page, just click on the red button that shows “Click here to start voting”. In addition, you can view the total number of votes, the next voting period and the ranking.
- Step 8 : Now you can choose the super representative candidate you want. Just click on the green button to add your vote. You can also cancel your vote by clicking on the red button.
- Step 9 : Click on the green “Submit vote” button after you have voted as many times as you like for your candidate.
- Step 10 : Once your vote is successful, a notification will be sent to you.
- Step 11 : You will be able to visit your account page to see the balance of your TRX tokens